Returns & Warranty
Each Foxeer product comes with a 1-year warranty. For warranty services, please keep your original receipt and/or invoice to validate proof of purchase. You need to provide some clear pics of the products, a video will be helpful, and purchase record.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for one year from the date of invoice. This warranty is only offered to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This Warranty does NOT apply:
(a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(c) to damage caused by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the Foxeer product specifications (Foxeer product specifications are available under the technical specifications for each product at the purchase page and also available Official stores);
(d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquakes, or other external cause;
(e) to damage caused by operating the Foxeer product outside Foxeer’s published guidelines;
(f) to a Foxeer product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Foxeer;
(g) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Foxeer product; or
(h) if Foxeer receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).
If you have placed an order that has not yet shipped, and you wish to cancel, please forward your order confirmation to [email protected]
to request cancellation. Since the cancellation process may take up to 24 hours, please note that any orders that do ship in the meantime will have to be rejected and/or returned to us. Any shipping charges incurred when returning the product(s) to Foxeer are the responsibility of the customer. Furthermore, if received, the box should remain unopened. Once we receive the returned order, the refund will be processed within 48 hours. Shipping charges are not refundable.
30-Day Refund & Returns Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from Foxeer, you may return it within 30 days of receipt of shipment and we will refund (to your original form of payment only) if qualified. All returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customer’s changed mind) are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. This fee does not apply to defective products returned within the first 30 days.
1. For the return request, Foxeer is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier, or products received that cannot be verified.
2. The customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs when the item is shipped to our warehouse. We will refund you upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will deduct the customs charges from your authorized refund amount (the original product cost). All shipping charges for returning the item and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
3. Foxeer will, by default, resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in new condition with all original materials, i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories.
5. Items returned for refund must be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Under no circumstances will we issue refunds after 30 days from the date of receipt of shipment.
How to Request a Warranty (Returns, Repair and Refund)
If you have an issue with the item, please contact us via our customer support email at [email protected]
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Provide the product order ID assigned to your purchase.
2. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
3. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
RETURNS FOR REFUND: If you wish to return your item(s) and receive a refund, please ship the item(s) back to China within 30 days of receipt of shipment, and we will refund you to your original form of payment only.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE: If you wish to return your item(s) and receive a replacement(s), please ship the item(s) back to China within 30 days of receipt of shipment, and we will ship a replacement(s) to your address.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Foxeer be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to: incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. Foxeer is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death.
The company reserves all rights for final decisions regarding warranties.